People use our Site to create content, connect and share with others. Public information is any information you share with a public audience, as well as information in your public profile, or content that you share on deetiles or another public forum. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Site and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our Site. When you comment on another person’s content on deetiles, that person decides the audience who can see your comment, rating, photo or like. If their audience is public, your comment will also be public.
Other people may use our Site to share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people may share a photo of you, mention you at a location, or share information about you that you shared with them. If you have concerns with someone’s content or comments you can flag this with deetiles on the Site or email us at email@example.com so that we can look into your concern accordingly.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you create on deetiles, and you can control how it is shared through the privacy settings available within our site. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and text (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy setting for such content: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with deetiles (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people outside deetiles, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your username and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about deetiles, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep deetiles safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep deetiles safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not create unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on deetiles.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access deetiles, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on deetiles.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements).
- You will not use deetiles to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of deetiles, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other deetiles functionality.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use deetiles if you are under 13.
- You will not use deetiles if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not create content or take any action on deetiles that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
- You will not upload anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on deetiles.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users outside Singapore
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with deetiles outside Singapore:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Singapore.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by Singapore, you will not engage in commercial activities on deetiles (such as promotions). You will not use deetiles if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from Singapore.
- By "deetiles" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.deetiles.com and any other deetiles branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Follow button, the Like button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others to retrieve data from deetiles or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with deetiles.
- By "content" we mean anything you or other users create, provide or share using deetiles.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from deetiles or provide to deetiles through our Platform.
- By "comment" we mean comment on deetiles or otherwise make available by using deetiles.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing deetiles.